The 2017 Pedagogy and Theater of the Oppressed Conference has set up a conference block with the Hotel St. Regis – Detroit.
Address: 3071 West Grand Blvd., Detroit, MI 48202
Distance from conference site: 1.3mi or 2.1km
Reservation Details – Reserve by Thursday, April 13 to secure the conference rate.
Online:Make your reservation under PTO’s block rate HERE.
Phone: You can also call 1-855-408-7738 and say you are booking under the “PTO Conference Group”.
Options and Rates
- Pre-Conference nights are $169/night + taxes and are available from check-in on May 26th through check-out time June 1st. Please remember the Pre-conference begins on the morning on May 30th and ends on the evening of June 1st.
- Conference nights are $129/night + taxes and are available from check-in on June 1st through check-out time on June 6th. Please remember the Conference welcome session begins on the evening of June 1st and ends mid-day on June 4th.
- Single king bed vs. two queen beds: rates are the same for either kind of room so please select the best choice for you!
- Reserve by Thursday, April 13 to secure the conference rate.
- Rooms are first-come, first-served. We recommend you reserve as soon as possible, as our block will likely fill early. Because of the extremely high demand for hotels in Detroit that weekend, it may be hard to find other accommodations after our room blocks have filled.
- Room includes complimentary high speed internet access in all guest rooms!
- Please notice that this is a completely non-smoking hotel.
- This hotel was selected because it is not under any labor disputes, it is relatively affordable, and it was recommended by the local team we are collaborating with to make this conference happen.