Read more about the 2020 Pedagogy & Theatre of the Oppressed Conference below!
- Download the Call for Proposals in English or read it here
- Descargue la convocatoria de propuestas en español o léala aquí.
- Faça o download da chamada de propostas em português ou leia aqui.
- Become a Member for Conference and Gathering registration discounts and more!
- Consider making a donation specifically to support financial accessibility for attendees!
THE 25th ANNUAL PEDAGOGY & THEATRE OF THE OPPRESSED CONFERENCE
Popular Power/Poder Popular
WHAT: A chance to LEARN, SHARE, QUESTION, and CONNECT through techniques developed by Paulo Freire, Augusto Boal, and other people working to fight oppression and create justice. Learn more about Freire and Boal and their work at ptoweb.org. This is a gathering for learning, sharing, and exchange between people who want to struggle together for a better world for all. If you want to be a part of that struggle, this conference is for you, even if you do not yet know anything about Pedagogy of the Oppressed or Theatre of the Oppressed.
WHEN: May 26th – May 31st, 2020
- Pre-Conference Workshop: May 26th – May 28th
- Conference: May 28th – May 31st
WHERE: Loyola University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, 60660 USA
WHO: YOU. Organizers, workers, students, teachers, activists, artists, scholars! People of all ages, places, identities, experiences. If you want to build dialogue and make a more just world, you are invited, you are welcomed, and you are NEEDED.