Volume 7 of the PTO Journal, 2022
Call for proposals for Volume 7 of the PTO Journal is now CLOSED – Submissions were Due September 1st, 2022!
- Volume 7 General Call for Proposals
- Volume 7 General Call for Proposals (Portuguese)
- View the entire Volume 1 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2016.
- View the entire Volume 2 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2017.
- View the entire Volume 3 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2018.
- View the entire Volume 4 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2019.
- View the entire Volume 5 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2020.
- View the entire Volume 6 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2021.
- View and share the editor’s introduction to the PTO Journal #6.
- Check out the PTO Journal Vimeo page, where you can watch a welcome from the inaugural editor and view video work featured in each issue.
Check Out the Journal Website
About the PTO Journal
Launched in 2015, PTO Journal publishes one volume of artistic, reflective, and/or scholarly work annually. Hosted by BePress and supported through the University of Northern Iowa Rod Library, the journal is free and relatively easy for PTO to operate. The editors oversee all aspects of the journal including submission and publication processes, maintenance of the associate editor team and editorial review board, publicity and marketing for the journal, management of journal-related websites, and communication through the journal’s email account. The editorial review board is 35 members strong, and the editors collaborate with a small team of associate editors who provide review, editorial, and other support to the editors as needed. Current lead co-editors are Aaron Ellis and Patricia Freitas.
Questions about the journal and submissions may be directed to the current editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.