Volume 4 Call for Proposals open through July 1st, 2019!
- Download the Volume 4 call for proposals and read more on how to submit here
- Consider submitting a review for Vol 4 of the Journal!
- View the entire Volume 1 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2016
- View the entire Volume 2 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2017.
- View the entire Volume 3 of the PTO Journal, Summer 2018.
- View and share the editor’s introduction to the journal.
- Check out the PTO Journal Vimeo page, where you can watch a welcome from the inaugural editor and view video work featured in each issue.
About the PTO Journal
Launched in 2015, PTO Journal publishes one volume of artistic, reflective, and/or scholarly work annually. Hosted by BePress and supported through the University of Northern Iowa Rod Library, the journal is free and relatively easy for PTO to operate. The editor oversees all aspects of the journal including submission and publication processes, maintenance of the associate editor team and editorial review board, publicity and marketing for the journal, management of journal-related websites, and communication through the journal’s email account. The editorial review board is 35 members strong, and the editor collaborates with a small team of associate editors who provide review, editorial, and other support to the editor as needed. Current lead co-editors are Mark Weinberg and Katherine Burke.
Questions about the journal and sumbissions may be directed to the current editor(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.