Join us for a meaningful reflection, exploration and co-creation of what is most needed now to care for, sustain, and grow PTO as a Community of Practice!
Date: October 25th, 2020
- 8:30 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
- 11:30 AM EST (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 12:30 PM BRT (Brasilia Time)
- 4:30 PM CET (Central European Time)
- 6:30 PM EAT (East Africa Time)
What to expect:
- Performance from the Chicago Workers’ Collaborative.
- Join focused conversation groups to exchange stories about the ways that participants have been using Pedagogy of the Oppressed and Theatre of the Oppressed in the time of Covid19 and the current global political climate, and nourish networking.
- Co-create action plans for ways that PTO, as well as PTO members with each other, can mutually support each other’s practices.