2021 PTO Board Nominations OPEN
2021 Pedagogy and Theatre of the Oppressed, Inc.
Board Nominations Open!
We are writing to share with you information about our upcoming board election process, which occurs over July and August! PTO Board Members meet virtually and do not need to be U.S. based for board membership. Global representation is desired and encouraged.
We are in particular need of individuals who might have skills in the following areas:
- Website, communications, and social media management
- Grant writing, fundraising and development
- Writing and editing
- Conference/large event planning
Check out detailed information on the Board Nominations Page for more details and be sure to attend our informational PTO Community Check-in and Information Session on Sunday, July 25th which will also serve as our annual membership meeting (if you are a member, you are encouraged to attend and if you are not a member, you are also encouraged to attend!).
- 9am PDT/10am MDT/11am CDT/12pm EDT/7pm EAT
- ZOOM MEETING LINK: https://iupvideo.zoom.us/j/7711531572